Industrial automation engineer
Are you the automation expert who helps our client to become the number one in the field of smart industry automation? Do you want to work for a fast-growing, sustainable and ambitious multicultural company? Then read on!
& ROP is looking for a senior engineer for industrial automation in Bergen op Zoom for its client.
The Senior Industrial Automation Engineer is the expert in the field of smart industrial automation. You play an important role in determining the new agro-food industry for automation. You will work in Bergen op Zoom and become part of the Engineering Services team. The Engineering Design department is implemented as part of the Engineering Services team. This department works at all levels (from strategic to field) to ensure that the designed design is fully in line with our agreed strategic intent by drawing up and implementing long-term strategies, leading methods and standards for automation, electrical equipment, instrumentation, equipment , mechanical and pipe design. In this role you report to the Engineering Design Manager. This role is a full-time role.
About the position:
– Participate in the introduction of projects;
– Actively contribute (as an expert in the matter) to the preparation of our client’s business strategy based on knowledge and market developments;
– To invent automation concepts with regard to improving existing and new machines and systems;
– Set up and correctly document engineering concepts as a leading practice for our client;
– Leading and coaching high-performance project teams / members that are effectively and efficiently organized, highly motivated, result-oriented and nurtured to create an environment that gives appreciation and motivation;
– Contribute to the optimization of equipment / systems through analysis, monitoring, benchmarking, problem solving;
– Integrate a safety culture throughout the department and encourage, support and develop general safety initiatives;
– Maintaining and further developing / embedding relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
– Masters degree in Software, mechanical or electrical engineering or related field;
– 7-12 years of relevant experience;
– Knowledge of specific communication protocols for industry, PLC, Scada and DCS systems;
– Knowledge of the latest developments in the industrial market with regard to automation;
– Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and oral;
– Willingness to travel up to 20%.
As a Senior Industrial Automation Engineer you are a conceptual thinker with influential skills to implement the latest technology. You also have creative, strategic and excellent analytical skills and you strive for the best results. Of course you have a solution-oriented approach, you know how to involve people and stimulate cooperation.
Our client offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and growing organization in the food industry. We challenge you to grow in the same way as our organization, while development is crucial. We thrive in an environment where we create shared value, where we count on each other, and where we gain energy in ambitious, hardworking and dedicated teams. For hard work, you are well rewarded, we have a solid employment conditions package (including non-contributory pension) with a good salary.
Serving the world with potato solutions. For us, customer value always comes first. And as one of the world’s leading companies in the field of frozen potato products, appetizers and ingredient solutions, we work tirelessly to offer world-class products and services. Product solutions and services are part of our lifeblood. We believe that our inventiveness will help change the world in a way that will not only satisfy our growing population, but will also nourish the environment and promote industry. If we look at a potato, we don’t just see a potato. We see possibilities!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then apply quickly!
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je employers.indeed.com.